Connecticut Architectural Services RFP
The Town of Clinton seeks an architectural services firm to provide consulting and design services to assist the Town in evaluating interior renovation and design opportunities for the existing library.
Scope of Work
The Henry Carter Hull Library delivers traditional community-based library services that has strong patron support and has evolved into providing other community services and event programming.
The successful architectural team’s work will support decisions regarding construction costs, space allocation and the direction of any future interior work for the existing building. More specifically, the architect will be responsible for the following:
- Verify programmatic needs and priorities with library staff and library board and relevant code requirements.
- Schematic design.
- Interior conceptual drawings. The architect will develop conceptual interior design documents consisting of drawings and other documents illustrating the scale and relationships of the building program.
- Interior Design Services including assistance in developing a potential FF&E and technology budget to support the program.
- Submit an estimate of construction costs to support a value engineering exercise and public vetting.
- Work closely with the Library Board, library staff, appropriate Town staff and other Town appointees (a possible Building Committee).
View the full RFP on the City of Clinton, Connecticut website.
Lastly, the deadline to submit proposals is 4:00pm PsT on January 9, 2024.
Interested in Responding to this RFP?
Interested in responding to an RFP but not sure where to begin? The Bid Lab Team can help! Schedule a free consultation with us today, and let The Bid Lab create your next RFP win!