Tennessee State Parks Website Redesign RFP
The State of Tennessee is seeking proposals from qualified interactive and marketing consultants to plan, design, develop, and market a comprehensive, State-hosted website and mobile application for Tennessee State Parks.
Scope of Work
TNStateParks.com is the central hub of the digital marketing strategy. Everything Tennessee State Parks undertakes – from social media management to email marketing – drives users back to this website. The current purposes of TNStateParks.com include:
- Drive overnight bookings at Tennessee State Parks
- Develop brand awareness about Tennessee State Parks
- Educate about key assets and attractions
- Also, Drive event/program attendance and revenue
- Drive group sale revenue
- Foster opportunities for giving back (volunteering and donating)
- Additionally, provide information about activities and adventures one might enjoy in the parks
- Ensure visitors have safe, responsible recreation experiences
By investing in a new website, Tennessee State Parks can reach more current and potential visitors and drive increased website conversions. Afterwards will result in additional revenue to Tennessee State Parks, tourism to the state of Tennessee, and economic development in the rural counties of Tennessee.
View the full RFP on the State of Tennessee website.
Lastly, the deadline to submit proposals is 2:00pm on November 20, 2023.
Interested in Responding to this RFP?
Interested in responding to an RFP but not sure where to begin? The Bid Lab Team can help! Schedule a free consultation with us today, and let The Bid Lab create your next RFP win!