Vending Machine Beverages RFP
College Station Independent School District (CSISD) is soliciting proposals from vendors for beverages in their vending machines. In addition, CSISD will make the sole determination of need on an “as needed” basis. CSISD is encouraging all vendors to participate. As a result, this includes vendors currently holding awards with CSISD.
CSISD is using online software to facilitate this bid opportunity. It is highly recommend to complete your response online, as it assures accuracy for both the buyer and supplier.
It is the responsibility of the supplier to keep informed of any activities and addendums relating to this bid opportunity. Therefore, if you need help navigating the CSISD software, contact the expert team at The Bid Lab today for assistance.
Key Special Requirements
- Vendors must submit their prices with their proposals.
- CSISD anticipates making multiple awards, and will distribute a prioritized list of qualified suppliers offering the best value.
- Proposals should be verified before submission. The District will not be responsible for errors or omissions on the part of vendors in preparing their proposals.
- Vendors must be an authorized dealer, distributor, or manufacturer for its products.
To be eligible to submit a proposal, please be aware of the following deadlines:
- Questions Deadline: February 24, 2021 – 10:00am (CT)
- Response Deadline: March 1, 2021 – 10:00am (CT)
Learn more about this exciting vending machine RFP with help from The Bid Lab! We will gladly review the RFP’s proposal requirements with you, including the purchase and sales agreement terms, as well as the evaluation criteria. Our experience will then guide your way through the entire RFP response process. In addition, we will implement our tried and true methods to organize your data, processes, and people. Contact us today to see how we can make your experience a positive and informative one!