Strategic Communication Campaign RFP
The County of Maui is working to provide relief for its constituents. Currently, the County is facing an economic and public health crisis due to limited government assistance to help promote the national vaccination program. The County is seeking a firm to develop and implement:
- a media strategy plan,
- overall marketing and strategic communications plan, and
- strategies necessary for public relations support.
The contracted firm will begin supporting the County of Maui as early as November 1st, 2021. The contract will remain in effect for one (1) year, with the option to renew at that time for a one (1) year extension.
The firm must be able to provide a full body of work encompassing outreach and engagement, campaign strategy, dissemination, and project management of a COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
Further, implementation actions include, but are not limited to:
- Social media program to track and monitor public comments
- Design social media messaging to advance the County’s key messaging
- Provide strategic communications services to include crisis event assessments, recommendations for clear and consistent messaging in crisis situations, and establish a communicaitons protocol that ensures the right people are available for decision-making and implementations of plans.
- Tracking and quantifying marketing plan strategies
Finally, the selection committee will require a face-to-face interview with the firm’s project team to review any information requiring further clarification. Firms also have the opportunity to submit clarification questions via email by September 10th, 2021 at 4pm.
Important Bid Submission Information
All submissions are due electronically via the Public Purchase System by Friday, September 24th, 2021 Hawai’i Standard Time. No hard copies will be accepted.
Compliant proposal responses will be evaluated per the firms:
- Individual Company Profile including philosophy, service delivery, and unique qualifications
- Project Approach and Process
- Experience of Team
- Budget Proposed
- Responsiveness to the County of Maui and the community
Firms can view the full details and evaluation criteria within the RFP.
To download this RFP please visit the County of Maui Hawaii Bid Posting Page. Furthermore, if you need assistance accessing this bid or would like to know more information regarding the details, please contact our Bid Experts at 1-844-4BIDLAB.
Interested in Responding to This RFP?
Finally, if your firm would like to help the County of Maui strategize to organize its communication campaign, we can help! The Bid Lab will guide you through the entire RFP process, while incorporating valuable insight into your experience. Our team of bid writers are experts in helping organizations, like yours, prepare bids to stand out against the competition. Not only that, we will implement our tried and true methods to organize your data, processes, and people. So contact us today and schedule a free consultation, and find out how we can help you win this Strategic Communication Contract!