Join the Team
The Bid Lab is the only proposal firm of its kind, focusing on managing and building bids for small and medium-sized businesses as well as government agencies. We are growing at an extremely fast pace and looking for energetic, eloquent, and ambitious professionals who seek to grow with our company.
The ideal candidate for our Sales Associate position is self-motivated and driven with an optimistic and positive vibe who will cultivate leads and convert them to clients. We are looking for a confident, trustworthy, transparent sales professional eager to contribute and grow with our company. This is a contract position with a commission based pay structure.
The ideal candidates will have:
- 2+ years of sales experience, including B2B sales. Experience in Government, Real Estate, and/or Technology industries preferred, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Economics, or related major.
- Comprehensive understanding of the sales process, customer relations management and the RFP process.
- Strong organizational/process skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A passion for not only meeting but exceeding expectations.
- A positive and optimistic vibe
- The ability to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Executing an effective sales process to hit (and exceed) monthly and quarterly goals outlined below:
- # of cold calls made
- # of leads developed
- # of follow ups sent out
- # of prospects pitched
- # of clients signed
- # of service agreements sent out
- # of referrals received from clients signed by sales person
- # of reviews received from clients signed.
- Pitching and closing mid and high-level enterprise accounts through cold email and cold calling outreach. 100 cold calls from a pre-vetted list of contacts is required on a monthly basis.
- Presenting to and pitching potential clients via phone/video calls and negotiating pricing and deal structures
- Driving awareness into prospect base through regular email and call campaigns as well as industry networking
- Understanding the competitive landscape and our position to determine which product and pitch is a fit for a given account
- Bi-Weekly evaluation pinpointing exactly why specific tactics are and are not working through data and constant inspection; KPI reporting and weekly sales meetings.
- Creating a streamlined and efficient process for following up with all leads and integrating with our CRM.
- Continual updating and maintenance of CRM records.