Doraville, Georgia, Splost Park Improvements, RFP
The City of Doraville Georgia is accepting bids for furnishing all materials, labor, tools, equipment, and appurtenances necessary for the construction of the Doraville SPLOST Park Improvements. This project consists of work at four City-owned parks.
Scope of Work
The Project consists of work at four City-owned parks, consisting of the following major elements:
- Autumn Park Improvements: Construction of a 1,072 SF Restroom/Picnic Shelter and associated utilities. Playground improvements, including resetting existing equipment and installing drainage, surfacing, concrete edging and paving. Additionally add-alternates related to an 8-foot wide asphalt trail, concrete suspended slabs with railings, site furnishings, alternate playground surfacing and related erosion control and landscaping.
- Brook Park Tennis Court: Construction of a new pair of asphalt Tennis/Pickleball Courts, with related fencing and site furnishings. Also add-alternate related bypass storm pipe, timber-edged gravel path and stairway, concrete suspended slab with railings, sidewalks and related erosion control and landscaping.
- Brook Park Restroom: Construction of a 300 SF restroom facility with associated utilities, with related demolition, sidewalks, erosion control and landscaping.
- Halpern Park Restroom (add-alternate): Construction of a 300 SF restroom facility (identical to Brook Park) with associated utilities with related demolition, sidewalks, erosion control and landscaping.
- Honeysuckle Park Dog Park: Installation of Dog Park fencing and furnishings on a former baseball field within Honeysuckle Park. Project disturbance is less than 1,000 square feet and will not require permits. Additionally, the project includes the installation of 1,061 linear feet of chain link fence, 4 pedestrian gates, 2 sets of vehicle access gates, approximately 60 linear feet of 1-inch PVC pipe for 2 watering stations, landscaping, and other associated furnishings, signage, and erosion control.
View the full RFP on the City of Doraville Website.
Lastly, the deadline to submit proposals is 2:00pm EST on June 22, 2023.
Interested in Responding to this RFP?
Interested in responding to an RFP but not sure where to begin? The Bid Lab Team can help! Schedule a free consultation with us today, and let The Bid Lab create your next RFP win!
This bid is on Bid Banana. For more opportunities like this one, check out Bid Banana or our Bid Finder service.