Hampton Virginia Non-Alcoholic Beverage Pouring Rights RFP
ASM, the managing agent for the Hampton Roads Convention Center (HRCC), seeks a qualified vendor to provide products and services to provide non-alcoholic pouring rights at the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
Scope of Work
- Maintain a minimum inventory of new equipment, with resources to upgrade accordingly based on need and demand. This is to include fountain equipment, tabletop and standalone refrigeration, bottle merchandisers, etc. Proposers are required to submit with their proposal a listing of the equipment they would maintain at the HRCC.
- Provide 24-hour service support for all equipment.
- Explain or describe the kind of collateral, funding or sales materials your company will provide to ASM for the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
- Explain or describe any additional fees paid by your company to ASM for exclusive pouring rights within the Hampton Roads Convention Center.
- Provide complete competitive product pricing in addition to any specialty items your company offers. Submit any proposals from affiliated companies with additional pricing.
- In addition to fees paid to ASM for the HRCC listed above, provide a yearly rebate schedule for each product used by the HRCC and purchased through the beverage company.
- Explain or describe the plan to provide CO2 for fountain locations at no cost to ASM for HRCC.
- Provide a list of clients for referral and future business or detail any sales support you will provide to ASM for Hampton Roads Convention Center.
View the full RFP on the Hampton Virginia website.
Lastly, the deadline to submit proposals is 12:00pm EST on May 15, 2023. This submission must be mailed.
Interested in Responding to this RFP?
Interested in responding to an RFP but not sure where to begin? Sit back, get a beverage and let The Bid Lab Team help. Our team is ready to help you create a poppin’ RFP. Schedule a free consultation with us today, and let The Bid Lab create your next RFP win!