Cybersecurity Risk Assessment RFP
The Town of Woodbridge, Connecticut has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for cybersecurity risk assessment. Woodbridge, located about five (5) miles northwest of downtown New Haven, has just under 10,000 residents. Per the Town’s website, it “enjoys a reputation for excellent schools, an extensive network of walking trails, multi-faceted recreation programs, and old-fashioned small town charm.”
To preserve this bucolic appeal and prevent harm from cyberattacks, the Town is requesting proposals for cybersecurity assessment for the locations below.
Town of Woodbridge:
- The general government network including the town hall, library, public works and human services
- The police network at the police station
- The fire network at the fire station
Woodbridge Board of Education:
- The network located at Beecher Road School
As outlined within the “Bid Specifications” section of the RFP, proposing companies must provide pricing for all of the following items:
- Identification of threats and vulnerabilities to network and programs from internal and external sources
- Assessment of systems and procedures against industry standards
- Assessment of security measures
- Recommendations for identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Review and creation of cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Documentation of all findings
Important Submission Information
Sealed proposals must be received no later than Friday, April 1, 2022 at 11:30 AM ET. In addition, proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Cybersecurity Risk Assessment”.
Companies with the required expertise can view the complete RFP and its associated documents here. Moreover, it should be noted that all proposals must be presented as one (1) price for the Town of Woodbridge and one (1) price for the Woodbridge Board of Education. Further, potential bidders will want to review the specific insurance conditions as detailed within the “Instructions to Bidders” section of the RFP.
Interested in Responding to This RFP?
Does your organization have top-notch cybersecurity acumen but little or no experience bidding on public entity projects? Never fear, that’s what The Bid Lab’s team of experts is for! We’ll guide you through the entire RFP experience while thoroughly reviewing the proposal requirements, as well as the evaluation process and criteria. Moreover, we’ll make sure your response aligns with the Town of Woodbridge’s specific conditions to guarantee it’s complete and in compliance. So, schedule a free consultation with our bid consultants today! Or, contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-844-4BIDLAB.